Top-Notch Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Services Available to Residents of Central Pennsylvania and Surrounding Areas
When it comes to standing seam metal roof installation services in and around the Central Pennsylvania area, one company stands head and shoulders above the rest – Solarshield. Having been in business since 1978, we have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right the first time, and our experience is virtually unmatched by our regional competitors. Our primary focus has always been to provide our customers with durable metal roofing products, installed by well-trained technicians, at a price that won’t break the bank. And we’re ready to provide the same great service to you.
The standing seam metal roofing that we offer at Solarshield is of the highest caliber and engineered for maximum durability. It boasts a variety of impressive features, such as:
- 26-gauge galvanized steel construction – This material can withstand long-term exposure to the climate in the Central Pennsylvania area without breaking down. It is also resistant to damage from fire, wind-blown debris, hail, and more, and it won’t become infested with insects.
- A maintenance-free finish – Your roof won’t have to be scraped, sanded, or repainted and will continue looking great for decades to come.
- Availability in a variety of colors – Our talented design team will help you find a color that perfectly suits the look and style of your home.
- Aesthetic design – The long, sleek seams on our roofing panels will look great on any commercial or residential structure.
- Warranty protection – We offer material and labor warranties on all of our metal roofing products, for your peace of mind.
Our standing seam metal roofing is also highly energy efficient as it reflects heat during the summer and traps it inside during the winter. This can help to regulate the interior temperature of your home and can put less strain on your HVAC unit, thus leading to potential monthly energy savings. Plus, our metal roofing is eco-friendly in that it is completely recyclable and can be installed over an existing asphalt roof, helping to prevent unnecessary waste.
To learn more about the benefits of our standing seam metal roof products, contact Solarshield today and set up a free in-home consultation. We proudly serve residents throughout Central Pennsylvania and surrounding areas.