Experienced Roofers in Altoona, PA, Offering Top-Quality Metal Roofing
If you’re searching for reputable and highly experienced roofers in Altoona, turn to Solarshield. Experience is paramount for quality roof installation, and at Solarshield, we have extensive experience and a long track record of success. We’ve served homeowners in Altoona, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas since 1978, earning a reputation for being a trusted home improvement company since day one. We also maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, which speaks directly to the professionalism and skill of our roofers.
More recently, Solarshield has carried on our tradition of excellence by earning various awards and accolades, including being named a Top 200 Contractor by Qualified Remodeler for the past five years and running. Part of the reason that we have received this honor on a consistent basis is that our roofers are committed to offering roofing installation work and friendly customer service that are truly second to none in the area.
Is Metal Roofing a Smart Investment?
As a homeowner, you have a variety of choices when it comes to roofing. But, take our word for it—metal roofing offers a level of durability, thermal performance, and style that is simply unbeatable. We proudly install metal roofing from trusted manufacturer Fabral that outperforms inferior asphalt shingle roofing and is a smart investment for several reasons. For example, our metal roofing:
- Comes in multiple colors and styles to suit any taste, including standing seam, ribbed panel, and options that look like traditional shakes and shingles
- Has a Class A fire rating to help keep your home protected from lightning and stray embers
- Offers outstanding energy performance, as evidenced by its ENERGY STAR® qualification
- Comes backed with a comprehensive lifetime warranty and is the last roof you’ll ever need (metal roofs last two to three times as long as asphalt shingle roofs)
- Is installed by factory-trained and –certified technicians who prioritize customer service and remove all dust and debris when the job is done
Schedule a Roofing Consultation
If you’d like to find out more information about our roofers and the roofing products we use to enhance our clients’ homes, please contact Solarshield today or visit our 4,000-square-foot showroom to see some of our product samples. We’re located right here in Altoona and would be happy to visit your home for a roofing consultation, during which our professionals can answer your questions, evaluate your home’s needs, and detail our financing options that can help make your roof replacement project more affordable. We look forward to speaking with you!